ANDREA. CONDUCTOR PAR EXCELLENCE.
In The Presence of A Maestro.
The Art of Conducting
Andrea Morricone embodies the sublime art of conducting . . . dramatic, fanciful with the passion of a true maestro. While still at the Conservatory, he was able to build his approach to orchestra and was fortunate to frequently be invited outside of Europe to conduct.
Andrea views the art of conducting from a composing background or point of view. As a matter of fact, he sees these two activities as going very well together.
The videos in this section capture the interesting evolution of Andrea's conducting style. He has, throughout his career, conducted some of the world's most renown orchestras, including the Simón Bolívar Youth Symphony & Choir in Caracas, Venezuela. To view select performances, click here.
Select Orchestras Conducted
- A.M.IT Orchestra
- AMOR Symphonic Orchestra
Santa Monica, California
- Bilbao Symphony Orchestra
- F. Fenaroli Youth Int'l. Symphony Orchestra
- Int'l. Orch. of Italy "Guido Cantelli"
- Orch. & Choir of the Budapest Opera
- Roma Sinfonietta Orchestra
- Santa Cecilia Symphony Orchestra
- Simón Bolívar Youth Orchestra
- Symphony Orchestra of Sofia
- Szeged Symphony Orchestra
- The Czech Nat'l. Symphony Orch.
Prague, Czech Republic
- The USC Thorton Chamber Orchestra
Los Angeles, California
- Joined by Andrea Bocelli, conducted at the CONI 100 Years Celebration for RAI, Italian National Television in Rome, Italy.
- Joined by Yo-Yo Ma, conducted the USC Thornton Chamber Orchestra in Los Angeles, CA.
- Conducted the Simón Bolívar Youth Symphony Orchestra in Caracas, Venezuela.